Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hello. Bonjour. Hola. Hallo.

I am very proud to be opening this new blog! It is something that I have been meaning to do for a while now! So welcome!

For those who don't know me, my name is Courtney. I am a simple kinda gal who loves to write and take pictures. So it's only natural that I'd have a blog right? I also am a fan of, supporter of, and proud plus size woman. I am all about just being yourself, no matter what size you are. I see beauty in everyone size 0-50, and everyone in between. I have a passion for beauty and fashion. But most of the other beauty bloggers are considered to be normal sized, and their fashion just doesn't relate to mine. Let's face it, plus size fashion still isn't at the same glam level as the normal sizes. That's where I come in. I want to search out and find those designers and shops who have got us big girls hooked up! After all sharing is caring right?

I have some blogs that I am going to be working on very soon, so please take a moment and follow this blog if you want to keep up with it all!

OX Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment